Welcome to Simple BI Insights.
My name is Anoop Mohan and I have created this website as a personal blog for sharing the information I acquired about Business Intelligence throughout my career.
I started my carrier as a software developer in 2007. My first project was developing a web application using VB and SQL Server 2000 as back-end. I got a chance to work on SSIS when there was a project requirement to load some flat files from the vendor daily.
After that project, I received several opportunities to get involved with Microsoft BI Stack and worked on multiple projects in SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS. I have then moved on to work on data visualization using Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service. Currently exploring the endless opportunities in Microsoft Azure space.
- I have more than 12 years of experience in designing, implementing and maintaining Data warehouses
- Worked on implementing complex ETL workflows using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience in SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular Models and Multidimensional Cubes
- Data visualization and analytics using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Power View and Microsoft Excel
- Data visualization with Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service
- Exploring Cloud BI based on Microsoft Azure technologies
I hope that this blog will help me share the knowledge I acquired over these years. You can reach me at email@example.com
The opinions expressed here are my own and not the views of my employer. My employer does not endorse any tools, applications, books, or concepts mentioned in this blog.